Home

Are Power Commander maps free

Dynojet Power Commander V - Shop Dynojet In-store & Onlin

Power Commander - at Amazo

1. Our Power Commander tuning device is a powerful device that can completely overhaul your driving experience. Attached to your vehicle as a piggyback device that optimizes your air/fuel ratio, this device can then be easily uninstalled to return to stock settings. Two-position map switching function built in (map switch not included
  2. Before you can enjoy the power and fuel efficiency from your Dynojet Power Commander V, you need to take the step of downloading our Power Commander software.. We've recently updated the Dynojet Help Center, creating a video and outlining step-by-step instructions for this, making it easier for you to do what you really want — get out on the open road
  3. Power Commander V (PCV) Downloads Below you will find the available manuals, installation guides, firmware, and software available for your Power Commander V. If you need help with your Power Commander V, please contact our Power Commander V Customer Support team
  4. Eagle AC. No other engine mods. Attachments. 2006 FLSTNI HH Rebels.zip. 594 bytes Views: 1,430
  5. Firmware for 1997-2001 Harleys with Power Commander III USB - Version 2.1.2 (141.11 kB) 141.11 kB: Fuel Firmware for all Power Commander III USB except Harley Davidson and Arctic Cat Snowmobiles - Version 2.3.2 (140.46 kB) 140.46 kB: Fuel Firmware for Harley Davidson Power Commander III USB & 2008 Polaris Victory 100..
  6. 15-011-104. 2010-2013 Harley Davidson Touring model, Electra Glide Ultra Limited 103' engine, Cobra Power Port headers, Vance & Hines Twin Slash Round slip-ons, Arlen Ness Big Sucker air filter, Stage 1 ECM

To install a map on a Power Commander V fuel tuner, you will need to download the Dynojet Power Commander software using a Windows computer (or a Mac running Windows). Once you install the software, it is easy to download maps from the Dynojet.com website September 17, 2020 10:55. Learn how to download and install the Power Commander Fuel Controller (PCFC) software from the Dynojet website in this brief video. We'll also show you how to download Power Commander maps and send one to our PCFC. YouTube. Dynojet Research, Inc

Des Walton of Cruiser Customizing shows Kyle Bradshaw how simple it is to map your own Dynojet Power Commander. Super simple instructions to install various. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications. What Power Commander III USB Offers Features. Hassle free USB communication - The Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply power up the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the. Feel free to contact us for details how the Power Commander will improve your specific bike. Fuel Moto doubles the warranty on the Power Commander making the warranty period 2 years. Furthermore, if you purchase a Power Commander from Fuel Moto we offer Map support and will supply you with any different maps you may need as you make future mods.

To start using Power Commander V fuel tuner, you'll need to install our Power Commander software (WINDOWS ONLY) before you can start downloading maps. https:.. You can get the maps from the Dynojet Power Commander website. Just select the configuration closest to yours. If you have the cash get the Auto Tune which is the best optrion if you don't have ready access to a dyno shop. Save Share. Reply. R Initial Connection to the PCIII USB Power Commander Version: Last Update: Setting the Environment Option Version: V1.0.0.0 Last Update: 05/13/2010 How to send a map to the Power Commander Version: V1.0.0.0 Last Update: 05/13/2010 How to Edit and View Notes Version: V1.0.0.0 Last Update: 05/13/2010 How to use the Cylinder Trim function Version. Power commander maps. Jump to Latest Follow If you want the bike to run correctly you will need a Power Commander and a Autotune for the K1300. The CPU can not be retuned except by the BMW and there only 12 place in memory for changes. I have power Commander on my 09 for years and had a DIMM Sport injection controller on my 05 K1200S.

Re: Power Commander Map Share. Been running this for a couple of weeks. I barely know enough to be anything but dangerous, but was just looking for something to work better with my setup: This is a merge of the Power Commander #4 and #5 maps with FX Stein for PR BAK and Cobra Staggered Longs Choose Options. 690 Enduro (19+) - Rottweiler Intake / Stock Exhaust (Power Map + Ignition Advance) $50.00. Compare. Choose Options. 701 Svartpilen / Vitpilen - Open Air Box/DeCat/Muffler w DB (Power Map) $50.00. Compare. Choose Options. Duke 390 (ALL) De-CAT Mid Pipe / Muffler / DB Insert - Performance Map $50.00

Service catalog: Web Search, Information, Review

1. Hassle free USB communication. The Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply power up the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the computer and PCIII USB. Onboard notes storage. The PCIII USB stores the notes from the map in the onboard memory
  2. Dynojet does not create, or have any Power Commander maps for any snowmobile. We build the Power Commander and work with a few sled tuning companies for testing. The companies below do create maps for certain sleds, feel free to contact them. Starting Line Products, primarily Polaris, 208-529-0244 Dynotech Research, primarily Ski-Doo, 585-993-277
  3. Power Commander III: Installing the Accelerator Pump Utility Power Commander III: Adjusting the buttons on the faceplate Power Commander III: Find your software versio
  4. http://www.solomotoparts.com/DynoJet-Power-Commander/Introducing Dynojet's newest, most affordable fuel controller yet. The Power Commander 'FC' comes with p..
  5. The Power Commander piggybacks onto the system and with a map designed for your bike, you can improve the engine response by smoothing out the fuelling. A proper installation will be done in conjunction with a dyno run. The mechanic will run your standard bike up on the dyno, note the areas where it can be improved and then after fitting the.
Wing Commander™ Arena

i have a 2001 GSXR-1000 that i have a pc3 power commander. recently just got the disc but doesnt seem to have the map on the site for my setup. i have a full yoshimura trs exhaust on the bike. anyone have any suggestions on where to find a map to get me in the ballpark. thank Attached to this post is the custom fuel map for my Ninja 1000. Some people were asking for this and I just wanted to make sure the tuner was OK with sharing it before doing so. This was done on a Factory Pro EC997A eddy current dyno in Houston, so sea level is about 40-50 feet. The power mods that really matter: Akrapovic Full Exhaust (Dual/4-2-2 Dynojet Power Commander V 15-011 for 2008-2013 Harley Davidson Touring Models and Tri-Glides FREE MAPPING & DYNO COUPON 4.4 out of 5 stars 28 $349.99 $ 349 . 9 free power commander v maps 2015 victory gunner, power commander 3 victory motorcycle tunes, power commander dealers for victory gunner, power commander new maps for gen2 vmax, powercommander 5 2017 victory gunner tunes, victory gunner power commander map, victory motorcycle power commander, will lloydz send pcv maps

The Power Commander comes pre-programmed with a base map for your bike, which is nice, and there are plenty of other free maps available to match whatever mods you've done, although you'll need a laptop and the Power Commander software to make changes. Installing a Power Commander is a process I just installed the PCIII USB, and loaded up the maping for a full system Muzzy with stock airfilter. I have noticed a bit of backfire when shifting in upper mid to high R's (not all the time), also a bit of a flat spot in 4th gear arround 6K RPM... :mecry: Anyone else have a PCIII and a full.. The software belongs to Education Tools. This free tool was originally created by Dynojet Research, Inc. The program is sometimes referred to as Power Commander Control Center Test Build 1. Power Commander Control Center was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32-bit systems Power commander maps. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 16 of 16 Posts a wire across them and it unlocks the full power map we get as standard over here givin you power gains completely for free. That's why PC offer 2 different maps. One for us and one for you with the dodgy Eco laws (that's not a dig, just a fact I have a '10 RZR S and just purchased the LTE dual exhuast, UMP intake, and the Power Commander V (still waiting for the exhaust and PCV to come in). Didn't see any maps for this setup on the PC website, so was wondering if anyone was running this setup or similar and has a good map for the commander

Jetprime Programmable Power Module ECU Commander Moto

The Power Commander III does not have the RVT1000 as an option. It only shows the 1100XX, F4I, And 929 as options. If you go to the Power Commander section you see the RVT1000 but the files you can download are not compatible with the Power Commander III. If anyone knows what to do for map downloads in this situation please let me know The dynojet map is a baseline map from dynojet and the other two are custom maps made from Dynomasters in Tennessee. The Dynomasters' maps are another baseline version along with a TRE map. Mark took quite a few dyno pulls to provide an excellent map It already has true dual reinharts, se stage one air cleaner and program dyno tuned by harley. We are adding s&s 585 cams and the power commander V. My only dilemma so far is I can't find a map for the 96 motor with these cams. I don't know enough about the power commander to just start with a random map and go from there

Power Commander Maps. Learn more in our explainer video below. 106 Steel Frame. 106 Steel Lloydz TT intake 2-2 aftermarket exhaust. 106-Steel-TTi-2-2-aftermarket-FINAL.pvm. 106 Steel Lloydz TT intake Stg1 Victory pipe. 106-steel-tti-stg1-pipe-final. 106 Steel Stock Airbox 2-2 aftermarket exhaust Power Commander map???? I pulled the flies on my 07 ZX14 and am getting ready to put a PC on the bike but I need to locate a map. It's a 07 ZX14 with no flies and a slip on Bruce Fab. / KMS exhaust and stock air filter. Today I spoke to Bruce Fab. / KMS and they do not have a map but said that the Acropovic is spot on when it comes to a map Maps for Power Commander. Jump to Latest Follow 121 - 132 of 132 Posts. Prev. 1 Go to page. Go. 5; 6; 7; First 7 of 7 Go to page. Go. hillcat · Registered. Joined Nov 9, 2013 · 2,787 Posts #121 ·. Hi folks, on the power commander website, the downlaodable maps list quite a few to suit un-restricted airbox? Is this just the flap on the bottom removed? is it a free flowing filter? or both? Cheers in advance for any help

Maps to and from - Maps to and fro

1. Anyone willing to share a power commander map? Slip on, Power Commander V and K&N installed. I do not have the cash to have it tuned right now, so save the lectures on tuning. Other bikes i have owned have had tons of maps based on brand of exhaust system used. We seem to have one available to us
  2. power commander map. I also need a map or map suggestion. I have gone through a few of the downloaded ones and have found one right now that doesnt flood with a quick twist of the throttle. If anyone has any suggestions for my bike it would be greatly appreciated. currently installed: K&N airfilter, Akrapovic Slip on, Graves Velocity Stacks.
  3. g with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5.
  4. power commander maps. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 7 of 7 Posts. D. dynasty82 · Registered. Joined Nov 9, 2004 · 27 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 19, 2005. alright ive looked around but im just tryin to find out if anyone here has just a yosh rs3 slipon and the rest is stock. what map are you useing and if you could could you send it.
  5. Fuel Maps Database. Join the community to start viewing, uploading, and downloading fuel maps for your Bazzaz Z-Fi engine management systems. The best tune for your motorcycle is a custom tune. Drawing on years of top factory-level racing experience, we've gone to great lengths to research and develop the first self mapping system, the Z-AFM
  6. Need help finding a map on my 09 fat bob I've removed cat and drilled out plugs in factory slip ons. Installed a V&H Air cleaner. Have the power commander V installed with current map it acts lazy so I'm thinking it running a tad fat. Thanks for any advise or help Email. [email protected] Jame

Power Commander Maps - Speedwer

Part 1 of a 2 part SeriesThere are many reason why you may be thinking about purchasing a Power Commander. Increased horsepower, fine tuning your racing mach.. Power Commander Map. Thread starter JohnnyCanuck; Start date May 12 I've always been a bit intimidated by Tune ECU and messing around with fuel maps but maybe I should sink my teeth into that as well. online for over ten years, and fans of the Triumph Rocket III. Registration and membership is free to all. Even if you are not a rider.

Downloadable motorcycle Power Commander fuel maps

1. The TRE being removed is good advice too. Having your bike tuned on a dyno with your power commander will make a good improvement in idle, throttle response, and overall power. A good tuner can get you around 10 hp with a full exhaust on your bike. Prices vary depending on the shop, $300 to $500 seems to be average
  2. +1. The zero map means the power commander doesn't modify the fuel ratio. Like a bypass. If the values are changed, then it alters the map accordingly when talking to the injectors. It's handy. I usually commute or go on small trips on the weekend
  3. Suzuki GSXR 750 2006 - 2010 Dynojet Power Commander 5 PCV PC5 Free Map Inc. The Power Commander V **Comes with a free map best suited to your bikes exhaust and air system set up** The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features

PC5 Fuel Maps - Downloads - Bikeman Performanc

To reset the Power Commander, follow the instructions below. If you are using a custom map or one that has been altered, make sure you save a copy of your map first, as the reset procedure will zero out the map and reset the power commander to the factory default settings Whittlebeast Maps 1 to 4 Note that these maps were made pre-data logging. Post data logging the Beast has gone significantly leaner. As a general note a fat map is mushy in the throttle, often perceived as smooth, leaner maps are snappy, or responsive. View attachment 8981 View attachment 8982 View attachment 8983 View attachment 8984 View.

Free Power Commander Maps to download at Shareware Junctio

The Power Commander V has 250RPM resolution and 10 throttle position columns giving you up to 640 individual mapping points for fuel and an equal number for ignition timing (if ignition equipped). This is the kind of 'point specific adjustability that is necessary with today's bikes and the parts that are available for them The Power Commander V fuel controller gives you the ability to use a pre-programmed SLP map or to create a custom map of your own. Some PCV models also allow ignition timing control capabilities that provide a good horsepower improvement over just controlling fuel alone. SLP has maps for most popular SLP engine configurations Re: Z900 Power Commander Map. The PAIR/AIS block off will eliminate the popping. The DynoJet full akra file will work with any full header...the Z900's are all pretty fat in the fuel department and so it offers lots of wiggle room. Many are running a full header with stock ECU or fueling

does anyone have a map for power commander v for 13.1 cp piston, fci intake, fmf exhaust. also i do have autotune but i'm looking for a really close base tune, come tuesday i will also have kx cams so if there is a tune including those that would be great thank you very muc Running my 2005 Yamaha r6 on a custom power commander map for Coffman Exhaust. This is the best map out..... GUARANTEED!!!!!Bike has great torque throughout.. The Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Boost your Ducati's performance with this easy to use system by DynoJet. - Reduced size from previous model (less than half of the size of PCIII) - USB powered from computer/Laptop - 2 position map switching function built in (optional map switch not included Power commander v maps. Discussion in 'Hard. Core. (1090/1190/1290)' started by Nephilm, Jun 27, 2015. Nephilm, Jun 27, 2015 #1. Nephilm Metal mickey fan. Joined: Jul 28, 2014 Oddometer: 147 Location: Dorset UK. Hi al Go to Power Commander.com click on the map section (with your year and model bike & your type P. C.) and see if you can find an equivalent exhaust set-up. Their downloadable maps often offer a good starting point for mapping. I've done this on many bikes with different exhaust configurations with pretty good starting point results

The Power Commander V **Comes with a free map best suited to your bikes exhaust and air system set up** The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features. Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII Joined Oct 18, 2006. ·. 66 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 27, 2008. I have an 07 GSXR 600 with a trc slip-on with a stock air filter. The people at Power Commander tell me they do not have a map for my setup. They said I should use either the m4 slip-on map,arrow slip-on map, or the Leo Vince slip-on map Welcome to Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module Here is a pic of the PCIII kit for an '01. #1 Both have a model number of 102-411. Looks like you got the wrong unit, but I'd email Powercommander directly and ask. There may be regional differences in the bikes. They are pretty good at replying promptly. Power Commander Sales.

Power Commander III USB User's Guide Clicking on the Open Map File button will bring up this window. Click the map file you wish to open. The notes for that map file will be displayed in the lower notes area. After a map file is opened, click on the Send Map button to send the map to the Power Commander. Note: The PCIIIUSB needs. During checkout we will ask for your Year, Model, and Performance modifications so a technician can program a custom map into your Power Commander III! USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer.

Power Commander 5 Map - Download Attachment. hopefully i can use this soon. The Scorp map by DynoJet an alright map. But the Leo Vince race map is better. I also have an Akrapovic Custom made map off someone. Just because its a different exhaust doesn't matter. I have a REMUS pipe and I think the Akrapovic or the Leo Vince worked best on mine I have just invested in a power commander and auto tune, to go with full remus catless exhaust, and unifilter. Yet to fit it, but am wondering if anyone has an existing map to suit this combination that I can use as a base map? If there are enough power commander users, perhaps we could set up a thread, or sticky to share maps

Power Commander Dynoje

Turn the key on for at least 30 seconds, the Power Vision will automatically download vehicle identification data. Turn the key off, then connect your Power Vision to your PC/Mac with the included USB cable. Click the Browse or Choose File button at the top of this page to select the PV_Info.txt file from the Power Vision The Dynojet Power Commander 5 is less than half the size of the older Power Commander 3 making it easier to install and find a place for it. The Dynojet Power Commander 5 is powered straight by the USB computer connection, no longer requiring a 9-volt adapter to program it to your motorcycle. A two-position map switching function is built-in.

The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features. Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII). USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming). 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included) Dynojet Power Commander V Honda CBR650F / CB650F / CBR650R / CB650R. The Dynojet Power Commander V is a vital first step into the world of motorcycle fuel tuning. The ability to adjust your motorcycle's fuel map is vital if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates power commander maps. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 17 of 17 Posts. C And now dynojet Is sending me to a dynojet tunning center un Houston for a free dyno run. Manny [Dynojet support] said the powercommander is working correctly if the bike runs fine with a zero map. They think something must be different with my bike like fuel pressure ect.

Honda Rear Left Turn Signal @ Motorcycle Helmets andTripwire Interactive Releases Teaser Trailer andCommander of Navy attack sub USS San Juan gets canned—for

Power commander map? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 11 of 11 Posts. D If you think you need the PC, then ask fo a free map you really have no idea what the benefits are. First of all, without a custom tune it's just a guess. every bike is different. Second of all, do you think you're going to get some kind of miracle gains? You aren't I'd go with the custom map if I was you. I believe that its about $350 to get a custom map done at Rosenau if you didn't buy the power commander through them, and about $300 if you bought it from them. Either way its well worth the $300/$350 to not blow your engine Power Commander MAP with Small Box Mod only one is: General Bike Related Topics: 8: Jul 9, 2007: K: Power Commander Map Install. Engine and Performance mods: 5: May 9, 2007: 0: Power commander map: Busa Mods: 11: Jan 13, 2007: Anyone have a power commander map for this? General Bike Related Topics: 5: Aug 14, 2006: S: Hmf exhaust map for power. They provide a map for that configuration on the power commander (Dynojet) website. Just download it and install it. There's no need to waste money on having a custom map done on a dyno. It's not going to gain you anything. Ra

How To Install Dynojet Power Commander V Software & Ma

Author Topic: Power Commander Maps Here! (Read 48539 times) Colorado700R. Always the big spoon! Admin Pimp; Hero Member; Posts: 15250; Street Cred: 51; Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!) Power Commander Maps Here! « on: May 08, 2008, 07:26:50 PM. there's this guy in az, u tell hime what u have and he makes u a custom map for 50 bucks. i used the dynojet map, custom map from a guy here with the same mods. this guy's has been the best so far and definently felt a big difference. he will talk u through everything, if u ever do any more mods after he will remap for free. for $50, its more than worth it considering a dyno is at least $300. I have tried a number of different maps, and have come to like one in particular. Very smooth, lots down low, and decent top end. Accelerator pump at 20/20/ 90%. May work well for others with a similar set up. It was sent to me by Power Commander. Since we cannot upload .djm files, e-mail me for it!:thumb Power Commander map for chimera intake and stock exhaust on 2019 Grom. Is there a map out there for the chimera intake and stock exhaust installed? I see on the power commander site, they have the maps, but not that particular mapping. Any help is appreciated! 7 comments. share. save. hide

Power Commander V (PCV) Downloads Dynoje

Stock maps. I have talked at great lengths with several KTM mechanics at big dealers and a few bike tune/Dino shops. General consensus is the sensors on the bike should be able to adjust for the increase air flow. At 2500 ft 10 degrees C I was getting 6.2-4 litres/100 and a week later up in the foothills I was at 3800-4500 feet 23 degrees C. PC3usb map file, Supertrapps, open end cap, K&N, drilled airbox This is a map I use at sea level, took the power commander 003 map and fine tuned it. No dyno check or exhaust check, but the spark plugs are not showing any detonation and it cleaned up the black soot on the exhaust Discussion Starter · #1 · Jan 4, 2016. Hi Everyone, This thread has been created to allow the sharing of maps used by your Power Commander V piggyback ECU module. If you have a developed a map & would like to share it with others, this is the place to do it. To keep this topic friendly & open, yet serious enough ('coz we are adjusting things.

Honda Scooter Parts | eBayWWW

Maps for Power Commander V-Twin Foru

Hi. I have a Yoshimura slip on, standard air filter and I just ordered a Power Commander V. Hopefully the commander will smooth out the surging from 3,200 - 3,800rpm on my 2013 Versys. Has anyone got or can recommend suitable Power Commander maps for my setup. The Dyno site doesn't have a great.. Power Commander Maps. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 5 of 5 Posts. C. Chris.Stanley · Registered. Joined Jan 27, 2014 · 15 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 18, 2014. Have recently installed a set of DMC Force 4 duals, Pro Design Intake with K&N air filter and a Power Commander 5 (Fuel only) on my Raptor 700 2009 Special Edition. After installation of the Power Commander with the base map, we would expect to see 85%-95% optimization. Alternate Maps Each Power Commander is supplied with a number of alternate maps on a CD-ROM and all the maps are available for download on Dynojet's website 15 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 9, 2018. Looking for maps for a Dynojet Power Commander III. Any custom dyno tuned map must be better than the garbage presets Dynojet offers. I really doubt I need 40% extra fuel anywhere on the map. Stock intake, speedster longs, although I might make my own intake so really any maps for 2-into-1 or. power commander 5 maps. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 5 of 5 Posts. irving · Registered. Joined Jul 23, 2018 · 61 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Aug 3, 2019. I know every body talk about Ivan flash , and that will be great to do to my ecu, but I have a warranty on the MC for 2 more years and getting a ecu to re flash is a lot of money ,Have.

The Ardennes: Battle of the Bulge (Chapter 5)

Suzuki Hayabusa Ignition Map Want more low down grunt? If you already have a Power Commander, fit the ignition module and make an ignition map to suit your modification. 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear will be much more responsive. Then all you need is a quick shifter to make your shifts super quick and smooth, no clutch required. Feel the differenc power commander III maps. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 2 of 2 Posts. W. wscuellar · never look back. Joined Sep 10, 2008 · 30 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 30, 2009. I dont know what map to use I have a 2007 v2k with stock pipes with the plugs removed and a hyper chcrger pro but that configuration is not in their map list?????. To load a new map to the PCV: Open Map > select the map icon > Open > Send Map. X out of the PCV software. Functions and Settings of Power Commander 5 v 1.0.6.4. The computer must be connected to the PCV in order to activate all functions of the software. Follow steps 9 through 13 to open the software