Home

Guinea pig hind leg paralysis

Free delivery over £40 to most of UK. Quick & easy checkout. Find everything for your home. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily Looking For Guinea Pig? Find It All On eBay with Fast and Free Shipping. Over 80% New & Buy It Now; This is the New eBay. Find Guinea Pig now Guinea pigs that are suffering from straightforward vitamin C deficiency can be cured in as little as a week. That being said, calcium-related hind leg paralysis in guinea pigs isn't always related to diet. Pregnant and nursing sows are most at risk, but any guinea pig can be affected

Top Brands · Large Selection · Great Deal

Guinea pig's hind leg shaking can be a reaction of overheating, or it can also be a sign of impending paralysis. In case of overheating, you can take such measures for overcoming that. Remove your guinea pig from the heat source. Avoid direct sunlight and take them to a cool location Hind leg paralysis. Thread starter Tabybim; Start date Sep 28, 2020; Tabybim Junior Guinea Pig. Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 259 Reaction score 452 Points 380 Location Has anyone had this happen to their guinea pigs? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Reactions: David Piggie Lover. David Piggie Lover. Forum Donator 2021/22. Joined May. Please take the time to read this guide here; it contains a list of potential causes for sudden onset back leg paralysis and plenty of practical care and enrichment tips which you will find very helpful: Looking after guinea pigs with limited or no mobility Please take a deep breath. In most cases, the paralysis reverses itself although. Guinea pig paralysis in hind legs, feet appear pretty clean. Guinea pig paralysis in hind legs Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot There is a kind of paralysis that can occur in guinea pigs which is a great puzzle and no one has ever been able to give me the answer to the question why. It happens very quickly, over night as a rule. You will wake up to find the animal down at the back, pulling itself along by it's front legs

Guinea pig recovered from paralysed back legs Discussion in ' Rodents ' started by dandelion, May 28, 2009 Other guinea pigs jumping on pig. Pig jumping on and off hidey houses and ramps. Also tearing the cruciate ligament (knee area) if getting a fright and trying to run away fast from sitting or laying position can contribute to leg paralysis but generally only one leg. Vet visit to diagnos THE EXOTIC BIRD HOSPITAL is dedicated to excellence in avian and exotic animal health care. The hospital opened its doors in 1995 with the purpose of providi..

Guinea Pig Habitats - Animal Hutches in Every Typ

1. Paralysis. Paralysis describes the loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part of the body, typically as a result of illness or injury. Paralysis can be caused by several factors and have a varying prognosis depending upon the cause and severity. Commonly the hind legs are affected, but it can affect one side of the.
  2. istering corticosteroids can help the guinea pig heal. Arthritis is another possible cause. It can be treated with Rimadyl and/or glucosa
  3. Hawkins M G & Bishop C R (2012) Disease Problems of Guinea Pigs. In: Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents: Clinical Medicine and Surgery. 3rd edn. Eds: Quesenberry K E & Carpenter J W. Elsevier. pp 295-310. Antinoff N (2011) Paresis and Paralysis. In: Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Small Mammal. Ed: Oglesbee B L. Wiley-Blackwell. pp 303-306
  4. When a guinea pig has an injured leg, the animal will likely move as little as possible. This allows the guinea pig to avoid painful movement and to not show signs of injury that may make it more susceptible to predators. Spot signs that your guinea pig is favoring one leg over another or that is it moving less than normal.

Types: Fashion, Motors, Electronic

Guinea pigs can be allergic to allergens, suffer bacterial and fungal infections. Parasites quickly attack them like fleas and ticks. They are highly sensitive to any change in their environment and may fall sick due to stress. Also, mobility problems like arthritis or paralysis are found in guinea pigs Eight additional guinea pigs developed a characteristic syndrome at 11 +/- 3 d. First, they became paralyzed in the hind limbs. Within a few hours, the paralysis progressed to include all 4 limbs and caused difficulty in breathing, which would have caused death had the animals not been euthanized The hind legs are paralysed. The pig drags itself forward by the front legs while the hind legs are floppy and dragged behind the pig. The most common is due to fall. Other causes are vitamin C deficiency, and vitamin D toxicity. a virus causing guinea pig paralysis has been described, but is rare.. This has come from Guinea Pig Lopedia (book. Paralysis is the inability to voluntarily move a part or parts of the body. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!! The paralyzed part (legs, neck, etc.) may be rigid or stiff or, more commonly, relaxed and flaccid. Some pigs will lack muscle tone in the paralyzed limbs/extremities

Guinea Pig Back Leg Problems (Paralysis, Dragging, Weak

We went to eat dinner one night only to return home to Peanut dragging his hind legs on July 3. No physical injury or anything! He even has a full appetite... Hey there! The same thing happened to my last guinea pig! It was a very stressful condition. I brought him to the vet gave him the same shoot as they gave your guinea pig. Unfortunally he past away 5 months after the paralysis. I think it was due to a seizure he had because after the paralysis happened I seen him have seizures a lot

Guinea pig - Guinea Pig Sold Direc

Hey all I have a 4 year old pig, Philip, who suddenly lost the use of both his hind legs. Every other aspect of his behaviour - eating, pooping, energy etc - are the exact same, he just drags his hind legs along behind him. There was no drop or other visible trauma, I literally woke up and noticed the change. I took him to the vet, which found compressed regions of his spine via an X-ray Paralysis of hind quarters, a success story. My 4 year old precious guinea pig, Brenda, suddenly, with no explanation whatsoever, became paralyzed in her back legs. It was absolutely heart-wrenching watching her drag her back legs behind her as she tried to move around the cage. It happened literally overnight Hey! Need some advice. Found my two year old son holding on to our 18 month year old male, Woody, sitting on the bed. Told him to let Woody would go and Woody immediately jumped down from the bed (maybe 40 centimetres) and immediately started dragging his hind legs behind him. I got worried that he might have injured his spine as he didn't seem to have any movement there and was incontinent. My guinea pig has been diagnosed with paresis in her hind legs. We tried Metacam for pain but it did nothing. She has no fractures or injuries. Vet said most likely it's a disc and that recovery might take a lot of time. I'm heartbroken seeing her unable to run and needing constant cleaning

The hind legs are paralysed. The pig drags itself forward by the front legs while the hind legs are floppy and dragged behind the pig. The most common is due to fall. Other causes are vitamin C deficiency, and vitamin D toxicity. a virus causing guinea pig paralysis has been described, but is rare.. This has come from Guinea Pig Lopedia (book. Hello, I'm sorry to hear that your guinea pig is having this problem. There are several reasons why this can happen. It's common for injury to the spine, pelvis, or limbs to result in hind leg paralysis. Sometimes administering corticosteroids can help the guinea pig heal. Degenerated or ruptured vertebral discs also cause this condition But about a week and a half ago suddenly over night he got paralysed legs. No fall, he cant seem to lift them. He got more antibiotics, critical care, more veggies less fruit. His blood tesy came back clean, maybe a tad high on glucose, and a tad low on phosphorus and calcium but not significant. Not much improvement with 5 days of antibiotic It's common for injury to the spine, pelvis, or limbs to result in hind leg paralysis. Sometimes administering corticosteroids can help the guinea pig heal. Arthritis is another possible cause, but in a guinea pig as young as yours, this is less likely. It can be treated with Rimadyl and/or glucosamine supplementation

Now for what could be wrong. A guinea pig's spine is quite fragile. It can be injured without a fall. Simply twisting the wrong way while playing can result in an injury. It's common for injury to the spine, pelvis, or limbs to result in hind leg paralysis. Sometimes administering corticosteroids can help the guinea pig heal 12) Calcium absorbency problem - hind quarters weak or wobbly. Difficulty in walking or hind leg paralysis. May be laying on side. What to do about a calcium absorbency problem - give one whole ml of osteocare from the chemist twice daily for two days, then one whole ml of osteocare daily for three days I think my guinea pig is dying. About an hour ago I noticed something was wrong with my guinea pig Molly. She was huddled up in her hidey house, snuggled up with my other two guinea pigs, and she looked thoroughly miserable. So I picked her up and I noticed that she has lost use of both her back legs and it looks like one of her front ones too We remember reading about a case very similar, where the pig had a sudden hind leg paralysis starting from one hind leg then spread to both but can't find where it is from. Keeping our paws crossed for Ghost. Reply Delet

Guinea pig with wheels The little Samoyed lost his ability to use his back legs in a car accident but has been all smiles since he getting his wheelchair. Alpaca on wheel An animal with sudden paralysis must be seen by a veterinarian right away. MRI changes consistent with a presumptive fibrocartilaginous embolism (FCE). The bright white within the spinal cord (arrows) is most consistent with loss of blood supply due to occlusion of a blood vessel. From: De Risio, L., et al., Magnetic resonance imaging findings. 5. Newcastle Disease. Just like Marek's Disease, virus is the main cause of Newcastle Disease. The clinical signs that follow this infection are respiratory distress that makes your chicken's voice becomes hoarse, then after 1-2 days your chicken can become paralysis in legs and wings

Mystery Paralysis in Guinea Pigs Small Pet Selec

Oakhurst got busy getting Charlie Cake diagnostic care at the University of Georgia, and pinpointed a spinal fracture as the reason for the back leg paralysis. Since guinea pigs are high risk surgery patients, Oakhurst and the veterinary team decided to go with managing the injury medically rather than surgically The weakness and sensitivity in the back legs can occur in a matter of hours. A perfectly normal pig can be incapacitated three hours later. Any skin eruptions or lesions can occur in a matter of minutes. Depending on the pain threshold of the pig and the severity of the case, the animal ends up anywhere from uncomfortable to screaming with pain Degenerative myelopathy is a progressive disease of undetermined cause that affects a dog's spinal cord. It results in a loss of coordination of the hind legs, which progresses to weakness and then to paralysis of the hindquarters Paralyzed dog. Species: Dog. Breed: Shepherd/Huskie Mix. Age: 8-11 years. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I believe, this past week, resulting in total, sudden paralysis. We have an excellent vet, and after a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, and massive injections of medicine, we ended up taking.

Guinea Pig Back Leg Problems (Paralysis, Dragging, Weak

1. My Baby Guinea Pig is unable to walk on his back 2 legs I'm a new owner of a Guinea Pig never had one before what do I do I'm worried about him. Your guinea pig needs to see a veterinarian right away. Not being able to use his hind legs may indicate a spinal or nerve problem
  2. C deficiency, symptoms include hind leg paralysis), abscesses (large amounts of a thick pus that create a bulge, often in their neck, due to infected internal scratches from hay that is too hard or infected external scratches.
  3. Spinal Cord: Pigs with insults to spinal cord will have central awareness (their brain is unaffected), but cannot walk properly. They may be uncoordinated or may be unable to use their hind and/or front legs properly. In some cases, they simply dog sit.. Diseases affecting the spinal cord are listed below in Table 3
  4. al end, induced mild clinical signs of disease unaccompanied by hind leg paralysis, incontinence, or central nervous system pathology. In contrast, peptide S67 (residues 69-81 of the guinea pig MBP), three residues shorter than S49S at the C.

Respiratory Diseases. Guinea pigs are sensitive to cold air drafts and can easily develop an upper respiratory infection—or worse, pneumonia. 1  They can even get Bordetella bronchiseptica from your dog, cat, or pet rabbit. Take notice of your guinea pig's cage location and be sure to keep them away from drafts, open doors, and open windows Disease problem solver. The Disease Problem Solver matches the clinical signs you are observing in your pig herd with those of known diseases to provide you with the appropriate resources to address this issue. The tool should not be used to diagnose your pigs. If you are worried about your animals, contact your veterinarian immediately to. Guinea Pig Found Abandoned With Broken Bones Gets Mini Wheelchair to Help Her Walk who had been found with broken bones and a non-functional lower back and hind legs, Morrissey told ABC News. Guinea pigs are native to South America and can be found in a variety of areas from forests to swamps to savannas. As pets, these furry rodents make great companions but can be sensitive to sudden changes in their environments. High temperatures in particular can be problematic for guinea pigs as it can result in heat stroke According to Dr. Burk, the ideal ratio of calcium to phosphorus in a guinea pig's diet is 1.2-2:1. While legumes (like alfalfa and clover) have a ratio of greater than 4:1, grass hays are closer to 1.5:1. Pellets should be timothy hay-based for this reason, too. Fresh green foods contain a lot of water, which is important to flush out the bladder

Make sure you feed a good quality diet and measure the proper amount for your dog's size and activity level. Keep your dog at an optimum weight. Too much extra weight can make it harder for your paralyzed dog to move the parts of him that still function. Being underweight may make your dog weaker than normal Similarly, 15 daily injections of 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, or 10.0 mg guinea pig BP (in IFA) did not suppress development of or arrest ongoing EAE when the treatment was initiated on days 1, 4, 8, or 11 after an encephalitogenic challenge. The results show that over 50% of the treated animals developed hind leg paralysis (HLP), incontinence, or both, and. Disk disease can occur anywhere in the cervical vertebrae. C-1 and C-2 are called the atlas and the axis. There can be an instability in this area in large dogs that will cause neurologic problems. The term breeders use for this is wobblers. This is a pinched nerve in dogs neck. C1 and C2 are the atlas and axis vertebrae

Paralyzed turtle and beakless goose both saved by

Severe hind-leg paralysis was accompanied by incontinence and sometimes death. Injected in the form of carrier-free peptide, S53 was a meager B cell immunogen. S53 conjugated with methylated-bovine serum albumin was also a potent immunogen and produced clinical signs of disease without CNS pathology May 15, 2020 - Explore Small Pet Select's board Guinea Pigs, followed by 9768 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about guinea pigs, guinea, small pets

Generally, morbidity is low to moderate, but up to 50% of pigs may be affected; mortality is very low. An acute lameness, lasting up to 10 days, develops in groups of grower/finisher pigs or selected replacement stock. Arthritis may be exacerbated by trauma or stress, and pigs exhibit pain in major joints (eg, elbows, stifles, and hocks) that. How did the Guinea Pig get the Injury? An eight months old guinea pig, Luna suffered an injury when she inadvertently fell from her carer's bed. Fortunately, the fall was not fatal and she is still alive. However, the injury resulted in the temporary paralysis of her hind legs. Emmanuel Mills is the owner of Luna Guinea Pigs - Cutiecavies Guinea Pig Forum... Other Problems. Callie can't walk. IMPORTANT. Posting Guidelines & Forum Help. Staff Profiles. Staff Board. CAVY INFO. What you need to know if you have decided to keep a Guinea Pig. Breeds & Varieties. Breeds of Guinea Pigs. Breed Standards My daughter dropped her guinea pig outside. She said she believes is his rump and that he squeeled alot after the accident. He drags his back legs now, but after a few days he is showing some signs of movement in his left leg/foot, but nothing really in his right foot that I've seen Exotic Nutrition's Complete Calcium Supplement for Sugar Gliders helps prevent calcium deficiency in gliders with lower calcium in relation to phosphorus intake.. NET WEIGHT: 3.5 oz. FEATURES: EFFECTIVE - Helps prevent calcium deficiency and hind leg paralysis common to gliders. HIGH QUALITY - Meets the highest standards for calcium needs, to maintain Sugar Glider's optimal health

Hind leg paralysis The Guinea Pig Foru

BWOGUE Guinea Pig Blanket, 3 Pack Small Animal Soft Warm Pet Fleece Blankets Sleep Mat Pad Cover Flannel Throw for Hamster Guinea Pig Rabbit Dog Cat Chinchilla Hedgehog 4.7 out of 5 stars 207 1 offer from $12.4 Small Pets Large Dog Wheelchair for Back Legs, Adjustable Full Support Pet Wheelchair with 2 Wheels, Dog Cart Hind Legs and Feet Rehabilitation for Handicapped Dog Doggie Puppy Cat, 1-20 kg. $128.90. $128. Heart problems in guinea pigs can cause vague symptoms and be hard to diagnose. Heart conditions can't be cured, but medication can definitely help. Recent posts about. June 25, 2021 Weekly Cuties, June 26, 2021 June 22, 2021 Through Abigail's Eyes: Importance of Bun Friends (164) June 19.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Small Animal Guinea Pig Hamster Bed House Winter Warm Squirrel Hedgehog Rabbit Chinchilla Bed Mat House Nest Hamster Accessories (L, Pure Color(Ramdom)) at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Brisbane Southside Guinea Pig Sanctuary, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. 390 likes · 35 talking about this. He's had quite the run, being rejected by mum, nasty URI, parasites and intermittent unexplained back leg paralysis. So lots of vet visits already. Just got back from seeing Dr Liz at The Unusual Pet Vets with little Marigold

Sudden Hind Leg Paralysis The Guinea Pig Foru

BWOGUE Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liners, 2 Pack Washable Guinea Pig Pee Pads, Waterproof Reusable& Anti Slip Guinea Pig Bedding Super Absorbent Pee Pad for Small Animals 4.4 out of 5 stars 791 $15.9 Top Selection of Pet Supplies. Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Hind leg paralysis: Hind leg paralysis is a rare occurrence in guinea pigs, but it indeed is something you must be aware of. There is no concrete justification for what can be causing the issue, but some initial studies claim that a lack of calcium in the diet of our guinea pigs can be the cause Guinea-pigs were killed in 4 days with 0.0005 cc of the filtrate of a 72 hour culture. After inoculation, a period of incubation was followed by loss of accommodation, partial paralysis of the hind legs, dragging of the abdomen; hypersecretion of mucus from the nose and mouth and accelerated respiration were noted, but no fever. No pigs developin

Nerve impulses through the spinal cord were measured by stimulating a nerve in the hind leg and determining whether and when the impulses arrived at the brain. Of the 47 guinea pigs used in the study, all 25 of the animals that received PEG were able to recover some nerve conduction - from 20 percent to 50 percent - within 15 minutes after. At home I found some information on the Internet about doing hydrotherapy with guinea pigs who have paralysis. Apparently back injuries and paralysis of the back legs is not that uncommon. So my Mum and I found a big bowl and filled it 6-7cm deep with lukewarm water, every day or so we would hold Fluffy in the water, being careful to keep her. I have selected guinea-pigs for the experiments, since, as is well known, they are liable to very characteristic post-diphtheritic paralysis. So far as the method of making the experiments is concerned, it is only necessary to note that the injections of toxine were always 264~. OF PAW.-VOL. VI

Hind leg weakness progressing to paralysis; E cuniculi is usually easily treated if recognised in time but can relapse. Arthritis. Arthritis is the most common cause of gradual loss of hind leg use in old rabbits, usually over 9 years of age Like people, guinea pigs lack the physical ability to manufacture their own vitamin C, and require an outside source of vitamin C in the form of vegetables and fruits. If a guinea pig does not get enough of this vitamin in its diet, its body's supply of vitamin C will disappear quickly, leaving it vulnerable to a condition called scurvy. This condition can interfere with the body's ability to. Guinea pig MBP is the antigen most commonly used to induce EAE in Lewis rats. For example, some animals will develop only front limb paralysis with no decreased tail tone or hind leg paralysis. At times, animals develop an axial rotatory movement, in which any attempt to examine the rat results in a vigorous rotation with a twisted neck.. other guinea pig and back again to a monkey. This is followed by partial or complete paralysis of one or more of the extremities (Fig. 1), which usually progresses until death. This corresponds somewhat to the syndrome most commonly Six days later the hind legs became paralyzed

A dying guinea pig will become very weak and unable to feed or water himself as his death approaches. You can make his passing less uncomfortable by offering him water from a spoon, syringe, or water bottle. Blend or mix a guinea pig smoothie that contains hay, water and ground up pellets and feed it to him Rabbits Injected with Guinea-Pig Lung.?Rabbit 9, 600 gm., 0.5 cc; slight dyspnea only. Had survived Berkefeld filtrate of rabbit lung. Developed paralysis of both hind legs next day. Guinea-Pigs Injected with Guinea-Pig Lung Extract.?We omit those in which we believe we failed to enter the vein in the foot. Guinea-pig 1, 250 gm., 0.5 cc. type 2 (HSV-2) in normal guinea pigs. Animals were injected sc with rIL-2 twice a day, beginning 24 hr before infection and continuing for three subsequent days. Guinea pigs were assigned to five different regimens in which rIL-2 was administered daily at dosages from 8 x 103 U/kg to 8 x 105 U/kg. After intravaginal inoculation with HSV-2, 83 ^ Ferret hind limb weakness is badly misunderstood and most information online is highly inaccurate. It is not a symptom of a single disease. Instead, it is a common response of ferrets to any serious illness.Therefore, to treat back leg problems in ferrets you need to investigate the problem thoroughly first

in the latter animal complete flaccid paralysis of both hind legs and one foreleg on the 6th day, followed by death 24 hours later. From the last 2 cotton rats (58, 60), intracerebral transfers of brain suspensions were made to groups of white mice. guinea pigs, and albino rats failed to produce any symptoms (Chart 1). 2.. A guinea pig that has an injured or broken back can recover, but it will depend on the location and extent of the damage. Depending on what's causing the paralysis, your vet might recommend keeping him as immobile as possible for a few weeks to help with healing Pictured above is a Guinea Pig bought to the Vetafarm Vet clinic, it is displaying . some common symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency. Loss of appetite and weight loss Depression. Sore joints and lameness (usually in the back legs first) Bleeding gums and nasal discharge. Symptoms Include: A Happy Healthy Guinea Pig. Scurvy. Rear leg paralysis Poor. 1. The general symptoms of sudden paralysis. What signs of rabbits are paralyzed? There are several rabbit paralysis signs that can be seen. First, the rabbit loses balance control, both the front and back legs. Next, one of the rabbit's legs looked trembling. Rabbits also experience pain in their backs Estella is a guinea pig who was found on the side of the road with her bones broken so badly she couldn't use her lower body. She now walks with the help of a custom wheelchair. Morrissey told ABC.

Intervertebral Disc Disease . IVDD is a spinal disease that occurs when one or more of the discs between the vertebrae becomes irritated, displaced, swollen, or ruptured. This can cause damage to the spinal cord that may or may not resolve with surgery. Unfortunately, some dogs with IVDD never fully regain the function of the affected limbs or body parts and need lifelong special care Affected pigs develop an ascending paralysis of muscles which may progress to a complete hind end paralysis. In other words the pig partially loses the use of its lower back legs, and then its thighs and then the rear end of its body. The partial loss may progress to a total paralysis. It is an infection of the motor nerves only and not the. 2- Even more serious, your guinea pig risks a paralysis of the rear axle if he falls on his buttocks, he risks a crushing of the spine, he will lose all sensitivity of the back legs, he will end up urinating on them and hello complications, many owners prefer to prick their animal in this case instead of watching him suffer

Charlie Cake's Miracle - this little piggy recovered fromTest Page – Exotic Bird Hospital

Guinea Pig Teeth (An Article) by Dawn - Admin Sept 9, 2009 10:39:50 GMT: Breeds & Varieties. A basic guide to identifying the different breeds and varieties of Guinea Pig. Moderators: Orlaith, Kayleigh, Dawn - Admin. 135: 1,143: Guinea Pig Behaviour. Tell us about all the little things your Guinea Pig does Handling. Guinea Pigs are usually placid though they can get very frightened by sudden movements or loud noises, in which case they can be difficult to catch Guinea pigs should be picked up by placing one hand over the shoulders and the other under the hind legs but they do not like rough handling, being squeezed or being swung about Hind Leg paralysis - Weakness of the back legs. Can be seen when a glider has problems climbing, walking, excessively having trembling legs and may not be active anymore. Treatment: This is due to a bad diet that lacks in calcium. Seek vet for treatment and change the diet. Include calcium supplements According to ABC News, one of the guinea pigs - a female named Estella was found with her hind legs broken. She was accompanied by her companion, a male guinea pig that has been named Pip. Both the animals were found abandoned by the side of a road in early spring by authorities from the Calveras County Animal Services Calcium deficiency will make your glider sick, then will cause hind leg paralysis. Hind leg paralysis can be very common in gliders who do not have a calcium supplement like Glider-Cal. Perfect for sugar gliders with lower calcium in relation to phosphorus intake; Helps prevent calcium deficiency and hind leg paralysis common to glider Rabbits have several behaviors or body languages and vocal cues that involves their hind legs including kicking, thumping and standing on their hind limbs. Let us focus on rabbit kicking. Rabbits have strong and powerful hind legs which help in giving it the thrust to make long jumps and maneuver easily in case of a predator attack